Enviro-Tek has a model range to fulfil all requirements, from our standard 1.5 cubic metre machine, to our 3 cubic yard machine. We also provide a short cross ram unit ideal for limited space requirements. These units deliver a huge compaction force achieving a maximum payload drastically reducing costly collection and improving environmental emissions.
We offer a complete bespoke operation if required, from our integral, stand alone and dock loading tipping device for wheeled bins, chute and cyclone fed systems and specially designed hoppers configured for all applications.
Features of Equipment
- Up to 80 tonne compaction force.
- Deep compaction ram penetration and retaining claws to prevent spring back from waste material.
- Up to 8:1 compaction ratio.
- High volume throughput (2.2m3)
- ¾ full and full warning lights guaranteeing maximum container payloads.
- Full safety interlocks.
- Multi cycle timer.
- Phase changer.
- Oil and Temperature warning control.
- Heavy duty construction for life longevity.
- Automatic pin off.
- Compaction area and compaction plate made from extra thick hardened steel.
- Fully EU Health & Safety Compliant.
- Low maintenance.
- CE approved.
- Customised tippers and hoppers.
- Universal mobile or integrated bin tippers 120 -1100 ltr.
- Fully enclosed and interlocked safety cage with tipper.
- Synchronised pre-crushing system for difficult waste.
- Lockable vandal proof control covers.
- Key operated isolated switch.
- Remote control station via cable and plug.
- Auto-start photocell sensor.
- Automatic phone in service (sms - service) informing the contrator the machine is ready for emptying.
- Colour choice and customer signage.
Email us here or call 0844 800 9337 to speak to an Enviro-Tek adviser.